Reverse Cultural Shocks- An overview.
A very short overview to the bigger account of Reverse Cultural Shocks which most people face upon returning home after spending a particular period of time in another country mostly U.S.
2. Ordering Food in English
4. Short bow or shake hands
5. Fashion and Body Language
6. Feeling great behind the wheel
7. American police officers are huge with a lot of weapons
8. Cultural Mannerisms and Intensity
9. Multicultural Consciousness
10. Standing out less
12. Sense of Physical Space
13. Overhearing conversations & Everyday Normality
14. Nuance of local and national news
15. Avoiding Pretentiousness